Friday, June 8, 2007

Ciao, Orvieto.

Well, folks, tonight is my last night in Orvieto. I've had fun and learned a lot, but truth be told, I'm ready to go to London (!!) and I'm really ready to go home.

I'm sorry to say I don't have any pictures again tonight. I wasn't able to bring my laptop up here again. But, keep checking because as soon as I can (even if it's after I get home), I will post a ton of pictures for you to admire and enjoy!

I know I haven't written much about my work in the field, but that's because I don't want to post about my finds and such until I can show you pictures! I will say I had an amazing time in the field, though. A hot, sweaty, greasy, miserably amazing time! This trip has not turned me off of Archaeology. In fact, it's made me want to pursue it more than ever. Good thing, too, as I'd hate to have wasted these past three years in college working toward something I ended up hating.

I'm sure Austin knows of a good internet cafe in London, so I'll try to post there, too. Keep checking! I'll be back!

1 comment:

Stephenie said...

Get off the tube at Charing Cross! There's a good one there and it's down the street from Parliament and stuff!!! See you soon though I'm not so sure I'll be able to pick you up tomorrow! :(